Dr. Greider completed his undergraduate studies at Boston University in 1973 and went on to receive his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1978. He completed his dental residency in 1981 while stationed on Myrtle Beach Air Force Base. Dr. Greider has practiced general dentistry exclusively in Fort Myers since 1981 while remaining active in local and state dental organizations.
Dr. Greider has been committed to integrating the latest technology in his practice throughout his career. Because of this, he has a long list of firsts:
- One of the first dentists in the US to use hard-tissue lasers to prepare teeth
- First dentist in Southwest Florida to treat periodontal disease by utilizing the PerioLase® laser for LANAP procedures
- One of the first dentists in Southern Florida to incorporate digital X-rays and CEREC® 3D technology in his practice
Mastership, Academy of General Dentistry
This prestigious award reflects a general dentist’s ongoing commitment to provide quality care through continuing education. Dr. Greider represents fewer than two percent of all general dentists who have earned the Academy Mastership Award.
Since 1952 when the Academy of General Dentistry was founded, only 2,200 dentists have gone on to receive a Mastership Award. The AGD Mastership requires 1,100 hours of continuing education, although Dr. Greider has many more than that. The techniques and materials acquired on this educational journey greatly enhance our ability to serve our patients.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Academy of Facial Aesthetics
Click here to schedule an appointment!